As per the new guidelines from TTD, pilgrims who are having darshan tickets are allowed to travel to Tirumala to have darshan.
Pilgrims having a darshan slot on a particular day will be allowed to enter Tirumala only after 1 pm on the day.
- Devotees are allowed for Special Darshan (Rs.300) only due to COVID.
- TTD started Free darshan for all, daily 8000 tokens are issued at Tirupati.
- Free darshan tokens are not issued at Alipiri or Srivari mettu footpaths.
- Arjitha Sevas are cancelled due to COVID.
- All ages of allowed for darshan, no separate Q lines for senior citizens.
- Devotees from all places are allowed for darshan.
- COVID test report is not required for darshan.
- Devotees have to wear masks, follow COVID guidelines during Darshan and their stay at Tirumala.
Darshan tickets can be booked online from the TTD website and App.
Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ttdapp
Ios App : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/govinda-tirumala-tirupati-devasthanams/id1217015929
Pilgrims can book Accommodation for the Tirumala location only if there is a valid Special Entry Darshan booking.
- Accommodation booking is allowed only for one day.
- Accommodation can be availed for the same day or the previous day of Darshan.
- Option to book Tirumala Accommodation will be available in the Transaction History after booking their ticket.
- Devotees can also book accommodation after reaching Tirumala at counters near GNC Tollgate, Balaji bus stand, Kausthubham Rest House, Rambagicha Rest House, MBC and CRO.
Tonsuring is allowed for all ages, no COVID test report is required.
Alipiri footpath is closed (under repair), devotees are not allowed to use this path.
Srivari Mettu (16kms from Tirupati) footpath is open for devotees who are having darshan tickets.
Free buses run from Railway station and Alipiri for the devotees who wish to reach Srivari Mettu.