Sri Varasiddhi Vinayaka Swamy Temple is renowned for its self manifested Lord Vinayaka idol. Dedicated to Lord Vinayaka, this temple is one of the most popular Lord Ganesha temples in the country.
Daily Seva Details Timings & Entry Fees of Kanipakam Sri Varasiddhi Vinayaka Temple
1. SUPRABATHAM, BINDU TEERTHA ABISHEKHAM
- Ticket Price: Rs.551 ( 2 Persons will be Allowed).
- Timings: 4.00 am to 5.00 am.
- Devotees will be given 5 laddus, ½ Kg of pulihora, 1 shesha vastram, 1 blouse piece, 1 silver dollar.
This Seva is for awaking the swamy, its pleasure to have the first Darshan of Swamiji. This can be experienced only by having first Darshan at early Morning.
2. PAAL ABHISHEKAM
- Ticket Price: Rs.150 (1 or 2 Persons will be Allowed).
- Timings: 7.30 am to 8.00 am , 12.30 pm to 1.00 pm, 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm, 3.30 pm to 4.00 pm and 5.45 pm to 6.15 pm.
Devotees should get minimum of 2 litres of milk.
3. SANKATA HARA GANAPATI VRATHAMAM
- Ticket Price: Rs.151 (1 or 2 Persons will be Allowed).
- Timings: 9.00 am to 12 pm.
- Devotees will be given 2 laddus.
In Ganeshaporanam, this vratham has prominent role. This vratham was performed by Lord Krishna and Bramha. This Vratham can be performed by the couple those who don’t have children, for Business Development, for overcoming all the frustrations and especially for Court Case Salvation.
4. SPECIAL ABHISHEKAM
- Ticket Price: Rs.500 (2 or 3 Persons will be Allowed).
- Timings: 5.30 am to 6.00 am, 9.00 am to 10.00 am , 11.00 am to 12.00 pm, 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm and 6.15 pm to 7.15 pm.
Devasthanam will supply Pooja samagri.
5. PAVALIMPU SEVA (EKANTHASEVA)
- Ticket Price: Rs.150 (2 Persons will be Allowed).
- Timings: 9.30 pm to 10.00 pm.
Sri Ganapathi and Ammavaru will be rested in Addala Mandapam in the temple. The newly married couples, couples to have the children, the couples with problems in married life can perform this seva and can get the problems solved.
6. NITHYA KALYANOTSHAVAM
- Ticket Price: Rs. 616 (1 Person or Couple will be Allowed).
- Timings: 11.00 am to 12.00 pm.
- Devotees will be given shesha vastram, 1 blouse piece, 2 laddus and 2 vadas.
The persons who are having KujaDosham (Objections for their Marriage) can get their problems by performing this seva.
7. VUNJALA SEVA
- Ticket Price: Rs. 250 (1 Person or Couple will be Allowed).
- Timings: 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm .
- Devotees will be given 1 seshavastram, 1 blouse piece, 2 laddus and 2 vadas.
Devotees will be having chance to keep the lord on their Shoulders and can go round the Temple and they send the lord to Sleep by swinging in the Cradle.