Divya Darshan Tokens are issued to devotees who come to Tirumala by foot path. There are two footpath routes to reach Tirumala:
Alipiri at Tirupati
- Tokens are issued Round the Clock based on availability.
- Daily 14,000 tokens are issued in this path.
- There are 3550 steps to reach Tirumala.
- Usually takes 3 hours 30 mins to 4 hours 30 mins to reach Tirumala.
Srivari Mettlu at Srinivasa Mangapuram
- Opens from 6.am till 6.pm.
- Tokens are issued from 6am.
- Daily 6000 tokens are issued in this path.
- There are 2350 steps to reach Tirumala.
- Usually takes 2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours to reach Tirumala.
Note for Divya Darshan Pilgrims:
- Divya Darshan Tokens are issued at Free of Cost.
- Token is valid till the Darshan time allotted.
- Darshan is only for pilgrims who climb to Tirumala through walk.
- Children under 12 years don’t need tickets.
- Original Valid Photo ID proof is mandatory to avail Darshan ticket.
- Pilgrims suffering from Chronic Illness from BP, Heart and Lung Diseases are advised not to climb up the hills on foot as a measure of precaution.
- Free Bus transportation from Railway Station to Alipiri and Sri Vari Mettu .
- Pilgrims can deposit Luggage at T.T.D Free Luggage Deposit which can be later collected after reaching Tirumala.
- Drinking water along with footpath.
- Constant guards by security forces to prevent pilgrims form cheated by unfit elements.
- Toilets also available.
- Different food items are also provides for pilgrims along the route.
- Medical facilities provided at free of cost.
Article Categories:DIVYA DARSHANAM