Sarva Darshan is the free darshan where in the pilgrims wait for their turn to catch the glimpse of Lord in the compartments of Vaikuntham Queue Complex II. Sarvadarsanam means ‘darshan for all’.
The halls in the Queue Complex are clean, spacious and airy. TTD provides a wide range of facilities in the Queue Complex:
- Annaprasadam is provided for the waiting pilgrims on free of cost.
- Milk, Coffee & Tea are provided for waiting pilgrims on free of cost at every 3 hours interval.
- Free Medical facility is also provided.
- Well maintained toilets , RO filter water are available.
- Closed Circuit Television, through which devotional programmes and music are relayed
Sarvadarshan Token Counters:
Sarvadarshan tokens time based are issued to Pilgrims to avoid long waiting hours in queue lines.
- Aadhar card is mandatory to get the darshan tokens with specified time slots.
- Counter will open at 4 AM . Daily around 15000 tickets will be issued.
Sarvadarshanam token counters at Tirupati :
- Srinivasam Complex – Near RTC Busstand.
- Vishnu Nivasam Complex – Near Railway Station.
- Govindaraja Swami Choultries – Behind Tirupati Railway Station.
- Bhudevi Complex – Near Alipiri Bus Stand.