Seeghra Darshan is also known as Special Entry Darshanam. It was introduced by TTD to provide quick darshan by time slot facility within couple of hours.
Cost of the ticket is Rupees 300.00 for one Devotee and one Laddu is given free as prasadam.
Pilgrims can use Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan booking via:
- online booking from website – https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/
- Mobile App – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ttdapp&hl=en_IN&gl=USE
- E-Darshan counters in Tirupati and Renigunta.
- Indian post offices.
TTD Seeghra Darshan Dress Code:
Devotees Should wear Indian Traditional Dress when going for Darshan.
For Male: Dhoti, Shirt, Kurta, Pyjama.
For Female: Saree, Half Saree, Churidar with Dupatta.
Note for Special Darshan Pilgrims:
- Rs.300 Seeghra Darshan ticket is non transferable.
- No possibility to prep-one or postpone Darshan Timing.
- Under 12 years of old don’t need for Darshan Ticket as it is free entry.
- Online tickets holder should carry print out of ticket along with Original Identity proof.