TTD provides darshan for the NRI devotees through Rs.300 darshan ticket, this facility cannot be booked online in advanced and has to be accessed only on arrival.
NRI’s devotees have to report with relevant documents. Once the documents are verified and the Darshan fee is paid, they can have the darshan from Supadham entry located near Hathiram ji Math.
Guidelines for NRI Darshan at Tirumala:
- NRI devotees should have Foreign Passport or Indian Passport with Valid Visa. The Visa arrival Date should be less than 30 Days.
- Only Devotees who are NRIs will be allowed. Relatives and Friends will be not be allowed with them.
- NRI’s who holds OCI card also can get this facility by carrying their OCI card and also their valid passport.
- Ticket is not required for children below 12 year age. Valid Age documents is required.
- Along with above documents carrying any other ID’s are also suggested.
Reporting Place & Time : 12:00 pm – 5.00 pm, Supatham Near Vaikuntam Queue complex-I