This special darshan is meant for pilgrims who are meeting below criteria:
- Differently Abled (Physically Handicapped) (OR)
- Aged pilgrims (Over 65 years)
The pilgrims falling under this category will be allowed in two different slots at 10.00 am and another at 3.00 pm.
- Darshan tickets are provided at free of cost.
- Every day 4000 tokens are issued.
- While on Fridays and Wednesdays only afternoon slot is exists.
- Tokens are issued from 7.30 am onward to avoid waiting hours.
- Original medical documents are required in case of Medical Issues.
- Aadhar card mandatory for issuing Ticket.
Reporting Place: Counter opposite to Museum in Tirumala.
Guidelines for Privileged Darshan :
- Must have Completed 65 years of age for Senior Citizens subject to production of their Identity Proof ie, Aadhar Card.
- If Husband or Wife completed the age of 65 years, their spouse will be allowed, subject to production of their Identity Proof ie, Aadhar Card.
- The differently Abled persons must produce physically challenged certificate issued by the respective Medical Board with their Identity Proof ie, Aadhar Card.
- Attendants will be allowed to those who have crossed 80 years of age.
- Patient having permanent health hazards like Open Heart Surgery, Renal failure, Cancer, Paralysis, Asthma, Dialysis will be allowed on production of relevant medical and Aadhar card.
- Once availed this privilege darshan facility, the next opportunity will be given after 90 days only.