Covid update: TTD has cancelled foothpath darshan due to increase in COVID. Devotees having darshan ticket allowed to use footpath. Alipiri foothpath is under renovation and closed for devotees.
Divya Darshan is for the devotees who climb the steps to Tirumala either by Alipiri or Srivari Mettu footpath. TTD under privilege darshan category provides the time slots darshan tokens with less waiting time for the devotees coming to Tirumala by steps.
TTD runs free buses from Railway station and Bus station to Alipiri and Srivari Mettu for the pilgrims who wish to reach Tirumala by steps.
- Aadhaar card is required to get the token.
- Tokens are issued at the respective footpath only.
- Tokens are issued based on bio-metric and are not transferrable to other family members.
- For kids below 12 years, tokens will not be issued entry is free for them.
- Tokens will be checked at multiple places before reaching Tirumala, so carry the token till the end.
- The token is not mandatory to use the footpath to reach Tirumala.
Daily 14,000 tokens will be issued till the availability of Tokens. Tokens will be issued from midnight 12.
- Total Steps: 3550
- Total Distance: 9 km
- Open Time: 24 hours
- Approx time to reach: 3 to 5 hours based on each individual.
Srivari Mettu Footpath:
This route is located 16 km from Tirupati and is the shortest walkable route to Tirumala.
Daily 6000 tokens will be issued till the availability of Tokens. Tokens will be issued from 6 AM.
- Total Steps: 2350
- Total Distance: 2.1 km
- Open Time: 6 am till 6 pm
- Approx time to reach: 1.30 to 3 hours based on each individual.
- Free Transportation from Bus stand and Railway Station to the location.
- Pilgrims can deposit their Luggage at Luggage Deposit Center located at Alipiri or Srivari Mettu, they can be later collect the same at the Luggage counters in Tirumala.
- Bathroom facilities.
- Drinking water.
- Security who are accessible 24×7.
Darshan Time Slots: 10:00 AM and 03:00 PM