TTD has restarted darshan from 9th April 2022 onwards.
Due to restrictions tickets are been issued in online mode.
Darshan Guidelines for Senior Citizens:
TTD provides free darshan for devotees whose age is above 65 years under the privileged darshan category. TTD has started this darshan for the benefit of the senior citizens who can’t wait in the Queue lines for a longer time.
- Age must be 65+ years.
- An original Aadhaar Card is required for issuing the token.
- If husband or wife has completed 65 years of age, their spouse will be allowed, subject to production of their identity proof i.e. Aadhaar card.
Darshan Guidelines for Physically Disabled:
TTD provides free darshan for devotees who are Differently Abled persons and are having Patients having permanent health hazards under the privileged darshan category.
TTD has started this darshan for the benefit of the Physically Disabled who cant wait in the Queue lines for a longer time.
- Differently Abled persons must produce a physically challenged certificate issued by the respective Medical Board along with their identity proof i.e. Aadhaar card.
Patients having permanent health hazards like Open Heart surgery, Renal failure, cancer, paralysis, Asthama, and Daiyalasis will be allowed after producing relevant medical records and Aadhaar card.
- Attendants will be allowed to those who have crossed 80 years of age.
Cost of the Ticket: Free
Darshan Time Slots: 10:00 AM and 03:00 PM
|Days||No of Tickets||Slot No||Darshan Time|
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Slot – 1
Slot – 2
|Friday||1000||Slot – 2||03:00 PM|
Information to the Pilgrims:
- Once this darshan is availed, devotees can opt again after 90 days only.
- Original documents and Age proof (Aadhaar Card) have to be shown to the officials.
- Tokens are issued well in advance till the availability of tokens for the specific time slot.
- On Friday tokens will be issued for the 3.00 PM darshan slot only.