As per the new guidelines from TTD, all COVID guidelines are relaxed now. Pilgrims are allowed to travel to Tirumala without darshan tickets and have Free Darshan also.
- All Devotees are allowed to travel to Tirumala either by Road or by Footpath without Darshan Ticket.
- TTD has stopped issuing Free darshan either Online or Offline at Tirupati.
- Divya Darshan tokens (Footpath tokens) are not issued at Alipiri or Srivari mettu footpaths.
- TTD started issuing Tickets in Online mode for Privilege Darshans – Senior Citizens, Physically Challenged persons.
- Parents with Infants (below 1 Year) are allowed for darshan through Supatham Entrance.
- TTD restarted Arjitha Sevas in the month of April 2022.
- All ages are allowed for darshan.
- Devotees from all places are allowed for darshan.
Pilgrims can book Accommodation for the Tirumala location only if there is a valid Special Entry Darshan booking.
- Accommodation booking is allowed only for one day.
- Accommodation can be availed for the same day or the previous day of Darshan.
- Option to book Tirumala Accommodation will be available in the Transaction History after booking their ticket.
- Devotees can also book accommodation after reaching Tirumala at counters near GNC Tollgate, Balaji bus stand, Kausthubham Rest House, Rambagicha Rest House, MBC, and CRO.
Tonsuring is allowed for all ages.
- Footpath darshan (Divya Darshan) tokens are not issued at Alipiri and Srivari Mettu.
- Footpath is open for all devotees even without darshan tickets also.
- Srivari Mettu (16 km from Tirupati) footpath is open.
- Free buses run from the Railway station for the devotees who wish to reach Alipiri.