As per the new guidelines from TTD, pilgrims who are having darshan tickets are allowed to travel to Tirumala to have darshan.
- Devotees having either Special Darshan (Rs.300) or Free Darshan tickets are only allowed to Tirumala either by Road or by Footpath.
- TTD has started Free darshan for all, tokens are issued Online.
- Divya Darshan tokens (Footpath tokens) are not issued at Alipiri or Srivari mettu footpaths.
- All Privilege Darshans – Senior Citizen, Physically Challenged persons, and Parents with Infants are canceled now.
- TTD has restarted Arjitha Sevas from the month of April-2022.
- All ages of allowed for darshan, no separate Q lines for senior citizens.
- Devotees from all places are allowed for darshan.
- Either a COVID test report or a Vaccination report is required for darshan.
- Vaccination certificate for those who have taken 2 doses.
- Covid negative report for who taken single dose or no dose. It should be within 48 Hrs prior to the date of Darshan.
Darshan tickets can be booked online from the TTD website and App.
Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ttdapp
Ios App : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/govinda-tirumala-tirupati-devasthanams/id1217015929
Pilgrims can book Accommodation for the Tirumala location only if there is a valid Special Entry Darshan booking.
- Accommodation booking is allowed only for one day.
- Accommodation can be availed for the same day or the previous day of Darshan.
- Option to book Tirumala Accommodation will be available in the Transaction History after booking their ticket.
- Devotees can also book accommodation after reaching Tirumala at counters near GNC Tollgate, Balaji bus stand, Kausthubham Rest House, Rambagicha Rest House, MBC, and CRO.
Tonsuring is allowed for all ages.
Alipiri footpath is open for devotees who are having darshan tickets.
Srivari Mettu (16kms from Tirupati) footpath is Closed now (Under Repair).
Free buses run from the Railway station for the devotees who wish to reach Alipiri.