Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) has facilitated special darshan for Senior Citizens and Specially Abled persons at Free of Cost. Pilgrims who are eligible in the darshan are allowed daily in 2 time-slots (10 am & 3 pm). However, on Wednesdays & Fridays, darshan will be allowed only in the afternoon.
Eligibility for Darshan
- Pilgrims should be 65 and above years old / Specially Abled (Physically Disabled).
- Pilgrims should carry their age proof or medical certificate.
- Only Spouse or privileged person is allowed into line. No friends or relatives are allowed.
- Grand children below 12 years are allowed with grandparents with no extra ticket.
- The pilgrim who availed this Darshan cannot avail again in next 90 days.
Timing of Darshan
10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Pilgrims have to report before 2 hours at the reporting point near Tirumala Nambi temple in Dakshin Mada Street.
What to Carry ?
Age ID Proofs / Relevant Medical Certificates.
Where can we get tickets?
The tickets are issued near Vaikuntha Queue Complex, VQC-2 (opposite to S.V. Museum). Ticket issuing starts from 7 AM daily and closes by 3 PM.
Summary of Senior Citizen Darshan and Specially Abled persons
|Age Limit||65 years and above / Specially Abled persons|
|Darshan Timings||10 am and 3 pm|
|Entry Point||Nambi Temple (Dakshin Mada Street)|
|Booking Timings||7 am to 3 pm|
|Tickets Quota||10 am slot – 700 tickets, 3 pm slot – 700 tickets.|
|Time Taken||40 minutes-1 hour depending on the crowd|
|Ticket Counter||Vaikuntha Queue Complex, VQC-2 (Opposite S.V. Museum)|
|Accompany||One person along with Senior Citizen. Children under 12 years.|
|Restrictions||Only once in 90 days.|
|Week Day||No of Tickets||Slot||Darshan Timings|
|Wednesday, Friday||1000||1st||3:00 PM|
|Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||700||1st||10:00 AM|
|Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||700||2nd||3:00 PM|