Covid update: Special darshan tickets are now sold from TTD website and APP’s only.
Special darshan is the darshan where devotees have the darshan of the lord by paying a fee to have the darshan. It is also called Seegrah Darshan as the darshan time taken is very less when compared to free Darshan.
Due to Covid, now TTD is issuing 300 tickets with a limit of 8000 tokens each day. These tokens are released on the 20th of every month for next month.
October 2021 month tokens will be released on the 20th of September @ 9.00 am.
Darshan tickets can be booked online from the TTD website and App:
Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ttdapp
Ios App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/govinda-tirumala-tirupati-devasthanams/id1217015929
Cost of the Ticket: Rs.300
- For above 12 years, a special darshan ticket is required.
- For below 12 years, a special darshan ticket is not required. Entry is free for them.
- For each ticket, one Laddoo (small) is given as prasadam.
- If additional Ladoos are required, you can purchase them at the check-in counters as the quantity you wish at an additional cost of Rs.50 each.
Entrance and Reporting Time:
- Pilgrims have to report at ATC Parking Area as per the time slot provided to them in the darshan ticket.
- Pilgrims have to show Orginal Valid ID proofs (Aadhaar, Voter Id, Driving Licence) at the time of entrance.
- ID proof has to be shown for the kids below 12 years to gain entrance free of cost.
Entrance Location: https://goo.gl/maps/2ujbxDrb2UZbJfDf7
Pilgrims coming for Special darshan have to wear traditional dresses only. Below are the guidelines:
Male : Dhothi, Shirt / Kurtha, Pyjama
Female: Saree, Half Saree, Chudidhar with Pyjama
Things that are restricted inside the temple:
- Pilgrims are not allowed to wear any kind of footwear (Chappals, Shoes, etc).
- All kinds of electronic gadgets (Mobiles, digital watches, laptops, etc) are not allowed.
Pilgrims can hand over their luggage and electronic gadgets near the check-in counters. You will be given tokens for the respective items.
The items deposited can be collected at the Luggage counters after the darshan post submission of the tokens.
Location of the Common delivery centre: https://goo.gl/maps/Qu3Rit5qdg3HkARP7
Facilities at Queue Complex for the devotees:
- Well maintained toilets
- RO filter water
- Medical facility