TTD Darshan Tourism Packages from Karimnagar
To see the detailed information click on each Section, drop down will have the details.
Trip Tirupati will not do booking or will be providing availability for these packages. Booking has to be done by individuals.
- To promote Tirumala Tourism there are authorized TTD darshan packages which are being operated from different State Govt Tourism and IRCTC Tourism agencies.
- Packages listed below are the authorized TTD darshan packages from Karimnagar.
- Special Entry Darshan (SED) (Rs.300) Ticket will be provided for darshan for those who will book these packages.
- Details of respective package are provided in the booking link of each package.
- Darshan Timing: Timing of Tourism packages starts from 10:00 am, based on your package darshan timings will change.
- Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims.
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- Only Traditional dress code is allowed, T-shirts, Jeans, is strictly prohibited.
- We recommend that you read carefully all the information provided in respective Tourism Booking Website before booking your tour package.
- Trip Tirupati is providing the information about the available Authorized packages of Tourism agencies.
- Should carry/produce their personal ID cards (in original) at the time of darshan.
- For cancellations or refunds you have to contact the respective tourism agency from where you have made the booking.
- TTD Darshan Package booking has to be made from respective Tourism websites.
- Booking links are shared below for respective packages.
- Availability and booking can be checked using the links shared.
- Trip Tirupati will not do bookings.
- Once the quota is over for a particular day, additional quota will not be released by the respective Tourism agency.
- Trip Tirupati will not be providing availability for these packages.
- On Important days like Brahmostavams, Vaikunta Ekadasi & Other Important festivals of Tirumala these packages will not be available for booking.
Tirumala Darshan Packages from Karimnagar by Train
Boarding Stations: Karimnagar at 19:15, Peddapalli at 20:05, Warangal at 21:15 and Khammam at 23:00