Apart from online booking, devotees can also get accommodation on arrival at Tirumala. Earlier accommodation registration can be made at CRO (Central Reservation Office) only at Tirumala.
To reduce the long waiting time of registration for accommodation, TTD has started 6 new reservation counters at Tirumala now.
Registration counters for Accommodation at Tirumala.
- GNC tollgate (Near luggage Centre)
- Balaji Bus Station (Counter-1)
- Balaji Bus Station (Counter-2)
- Kausthubham Rest House
- Ram Bhagicha Rest House
- MBC Besides the CRO (Central Reservation Office)
Procedure for Offline Accomidation at Tirumala:
- Submit your registration request. Aadhaar card, darshan ticket and mobile number are required for registration.
- After completion of registration, acknowledge slip will be issued with the registration an expected time of room allotment.
- Room will be allocated based on selected tarrif group on first-cum-first serve basis.
- SMS regarding room allotment will be sent to registered mobile number of piligrim.
- After receipt of SMS the piligrim should go to the alloted Area Sub-office for payment of tariff and collection of room keys.