As per the new guidelines from TTD, all COVID guidelines are relaxed now. Pilgrims are allowed to travel to Tirumala without darshan tickets and have Free Darshan also.
- All Devotees are allowed to travel to Tirumala either by Road or by Footpath without Darshan Ticket.
- TTD has started issuing Free darshan (SSD) tickets at Tirupati.
- Divya Darshan tokens (Footpath tokens)are issued at Alipiri or Srivari mettu footpaths.
- TTD started issuing Tickets in Online mode for Privilege Darshans – Senior Citizens, Physically Challenged persons.
- Parents with Infants (below 1 Year) are allowed for darshan through Supatham Entrance.
- TTD restarted Arjitha Sevas in the month of April 2022.
- All ages are allowed for darshan.
- Devotees from all places are allowed for darshan.
Pilgrims can book Accommodation for the Tirumala location both Offline and in Online.
- Online Accommodation booking is allowed only for one day.
- Advance room booking can be done in Online when the quota is released for a specific month.
- Offline room booking can be done only after reaching tirumala at CRO (Central Reservation Office) located in Tirumala.
- Offline rooms are not issued directly at the counters. You have to do first registration process post to which based on availability rooms will be allotted.
- Guidelines for offline room booking.
Tonsuring is allowed for all ages.
- Footpath darshan (Divya Darshan) tokens are issued now.
- Footpath is open for all devotees even without darshan tickets also.
- Srivari Mettu (16 km from Tirupati) footpath is open.
- Free buses run from the Railway station for the devotees who wish to reach Alipiri.