Sarva Darshan is the darshan where devotees have the darshan free of cost. It is also called Time slot darshan.
For the benefit of pilgrims, TTD has started time-slot darshan tokens which will enable convenient darshan to pilgrims reducing the waiting hours in Tirumala.
TTD has stopped issuing free darshan tickets at TIrupati.
Devotees can have darshan without darshan ticket.
Free darshan token Counters at Tirupati:
- Bhudevi Complex (Near Apliri Bus Station) – https://goo.gl/maps/jAZDQHj5irpGe5f26
- Srinivasam Complex (Opp Tirupati Main Bus Station) – https://goo.gl/maps/byxxnLdtodVfNrfs7
- Govindaraja Satralu (Behind Tirupati Railway Station) – https://goo.gl/maps/VVKmSaYSC45bNcEr8
Information on Free Darshan Tokens:
- Daily 30,000 tokens are issued.
- Counters are open for 24 hours.
- Aadhaar card is required to get the token.
- Darshan slots will be for the same day or the next day based on availability.
- Darshan Date change will happen between 08.00 pm and 08.30 pm.
- For kids below 12 years, tokens will not be issued entry is free for them.
- Token will be issued upon verification of ID proof.
- Photo of the devotee will be taken while issuing the token.
- Darshan tokens issued are not transferrable to others (including family members).
- Verification will be done at the entrance.