Sarva Darshan (Free Darshan) is the darshan where devotees have the darshan of Sri Venkateswara Swamy free of cost. Sarvadarsanam means ‘darshan for all’.
There is no ticket or token system for this Darshan. Devotees coming for Sarva Darshan have to reach Tirumala and enter the Q lines which reach the Vaikuntham Queue Complex II and wait for their turn for darshan.
On normal days, it will take around 6 hours for darshan and on peak days it will take around 20 hours for darshan.
After completing the darshan, a Ladoo will be given free of cost to the Pilgrims after submitting the token at the Ladoo complex located outside the Temple.
Reporting Time & Place for Sarva Darshan
- Reporting Time – No Time
- Reporting Place – Pilgrims have to enter Q-lines which reach the Vaikuntam-2 complex.
The halls in the Queue Complex are clean, spacious, and airy. TTD provides a wide range of facilities in the Queue Complex:
- Annaprasadam will be provided for the waiting pilgrims free of cost.
- Milk or Buttermilk will be provided for waiting pilgrims free of cost at regular intervals.
- Free Medical facility is also provided.
- Well-maintained toilets and RO filter water are available.
- Closed Circuit Television, through which devotional programs and music are relayed
There will be officers to look after the facilities in the Vaikuntam Queue Complex, regulate the queues, and attend to complaints.