Special Entry darshan tickets are issued at Tirumala for Defence Personal (Indian – Army, Navy, Air Force) who wish to have the darshan of Lord Venkateswara.
TTD issues the ticket at Tirumala only, there is an advance or prior booking needed for this darshan. Tickets will be issued to In Service personnel only. An original ID card Issued by the Authority concerned is mandatory for issuing the ticket. After verification of documents will be allowed to purchase Rs.300 ticket at the counter.
Defence Personnel Darshan Process at Tirumala
- First, Defence personnel pilgrims have to report at the Special darshan complex located at Tirumala.
- At the counter, a form has to be filled up with personal and ID details.
- Duly filled form, Original ID card original ID have to be submitted to the TTD official.
- Upon verification, the TTD official provides his approval.
- Later you will be allowed inside the Special darshan complex where you have to purchase the Special darshan ticket.
Reporting Time & Place for Defence Personnel Darshan at Tirumala
- Reporting Time – 12:00 PM till 07.00 PM
- Reporting Place – Special Darshan Queue Complex (ATC Circle)
- Cost of the Ticket – Rs.300 (per person)
Supporting documents needed for this darshan.
- Original ID card Issued by the Authority.
Guidelines for Defence Personal Darshan :
- Criteria for this darshan is applicable to In-Service defence personnel only.
- Family members having dependents card are also allowed.
- For kids below 12 years, entry is free.
- Grand Parents or any other relatives or friends will not be allowed for this darshan.
- There is no advance booking for this darshan.
- The ticket cost is Rs.300.
- Original supporting documents have to be produced at the time of entrance.