Accommodation counters in Tirumala
Apart from online booking, devotees can also get accommodation on arrival at Tirumala. Earlier accommodation registration can be made at CRO (Central Reservation Office) only in Tirumala.
To reduce the long waiting time for registration for accommodation, TTD has started 6 new reservation counters at Tirumala now.
Registration counters for Accommodation at Tirumala.
- GNC tollgate (Near luggage Centre)
- Balaji Bus Station (Counter-1)
- Balaji Bus Station (Counter-2)
- Kausthubham Rest House
- Ram Bhagicha Rest House
- MBC Besides the CRO (Central Reservation Office)
Procedure for Offline Accommodation at Tirumala:
- Submit your registration request. An Aadhaar card, darshan ticket, and mobile number are required for registration.
- After completion of registration, an acknowledgment slip will be issued with the registration and expected time of room allotment.
- The room will be allocated based on the selected tariff groups on first-cum-first serve basis.
- SMS regarding room allotment will be sent to the registered mobile number of pilgrims.
- After receipt of the SMS, the pilgrim should go to the allotted Area Sub-office for payment of tariff and collection of room keys.