TTD provides free darshan for devotees who are having a specific disability with a percentage of more than 20% under the privileged darshan category. TTD has started this darshan for the benefit of pilgrims who can’t wait in the Queue lines for a longer time.
TTD has stopped Issuing Tickets at Tirumala now.
Tickets has to be booked in advance from the TTD website when the quota is released for specific month.
Reporting Time & Place for Pilgrims having Disability
- Reporting Time – 01:00 PM
- Darshan Time – 03.00 PM
- Reporting Place – Senior Citizen Complex (Near to Supatham Entrance)
Guidelines for Pilgrims having the Disability
- Pilgrims having a disability percent more than 20% are only allowed.
- Differently abled certificates provided by the State Government(s) or the Central Government of India should be uploaded.
- Uploaded certificate(s) will be validated scrupulously while reporting to darshan.
- Only a spouse is allowed as an attendant.
- Once this privilege darshan is availed, you can get the next darshan only after 90 days.
- If any deviations are identified, pilgrims will not be allowed for darshan under any circumstances.
- TTD management is authorized to cancel the booking tickets if found any discrepancy.
Tickets for this darshan are currently issued Online mode in advance booking mode. Devotees can book only when the quota is released for specific month.
Click the link for booking ticket online : Click Here
- Tickets are issued free of cost.
- Daily 1000 tickets are issued.
- Tickets are not issued daily, quota will be released for one month.