TTD provides free darshan for devotees whose age is above 65 years under the privileged darshan category. TTD has started this darshan for the benefit of the senior citizens who can’t wait in the Queue lines for a longer time.
Tickets for Senior Citizen are not issued now in Tirumala (in Offline), it has to be booked online when the quota is released for a specific month.
TTD has stopped Issuing Senior Citizen Tickets at Tirumala now.
Tickets has to be booked in advance from the TTD website when the quota is released for specific month.
Reporting Time & Place for Senior Citizen Darshan
- Reporting Time – 01:00 PM
- Darshan Time – 03.00 PM
- Reporting Place – Senior Citizen Complex (Near to Supatham Entrance)
Guidelines for Senior Citizen Darshan:
- The age criteria for this darshan is 65 years and above.
- Senior citizens will be allowed for darshan at 3.00 pm, they have to report at the counter by 1.00 pm.
- To be eligible for this darshan, either wife or husband should complete 65 years.
- Spouse will allow be allowed as an attendant.
- Once this privilege darshan is availed, you can get the next darshan only after 90 days.
- Aadhar Card and Ticket is mandatory for darshan.
Tickets for Senior Citizen darshan are currently issued Online mode in advance booking mode. Devotees can book only when the quota is released for specific month.
Click the link for booking ticket online : Click Here
- Tickets are issued free of cost.
- Daily 1000 tickets are issued.
- Tickets are not issued daily, quota will be released for one month.