TTD started Online Seva at the time of Covid. Sevas are rituals performed to the lord in the temple, during the lockdown devotees were not allowed.
After purchasing the virtual Seva ticket you have to watch the Seva Online on the SVBC channel. Along with the Seva ticket, you will get a Special darshan ticket. Devotees can avail of the darshan within 1 year from their seva booking date. To have a darshan you need to select your darshan slot from the available dates.
Special Darshan booking process for Virtual Seva ticket holders
- Login to the TTD booking website. Select and book Seva you would like to see.
- Seva has to be attended virtually (watch on SVBC Channel), it cannot be attended at Tirumala.
- The link for selecting the Special Darshan (Rs.300) slot will be available from the Transaction History of that booking.
- Select the darshan slot from the available dates.
Reporting Time & Place for Defence Personnel Darshan at Tirumala
- Reporting Time – As per the time mentioned in the ticket
- Reporting Place – SED Complex, Vaikuntam-1
Supporting documents needed for this darshan.
- Original ID card used at the time of booking.
Guidelines for Virtual Seva (Online Seva):
- Without selecting the darshan slot you will not be allowed for darshan.
- Pilgrims will not be allowed to participate in the Seva physically at Tirumala.
- For kids below 12 years, entry is free.
- Original supporting documents have to be produced at the time of entrance.
- Darshan can be availed within 1 year from the date of seva booking date.
- Ticket cannot be transferred even within the family.
- Once the special darshan slot is selected, it cannot be changed or postponed.
- Virtual Seva ticket cannot be cancelled, there won’t be any refund for cancellation.
- Pilgrims have to report at ATC Parking Area as per the time slot provided to them in the darshan ticket.
- Pilgrims have to show Original Valid ID proofs (Aadhaar, Voter Id, Driving License) at the time of entrance.
- ID proof has to be shown for the kids below 12 years to gain entrance free of cost.
Pilgrims coming for Special darshan have to wear traditional dresses only. Below are the guidelines:
- Male : Dhothi, Shirt / Kurtha, Pyjama
- Female: Saree, Half Saree, Chudidhar with Pyjama