Special Entry darshan (Rs.300) tickets are issued at Tirumala for NRI (Non Resident Indians) who wish to have the darshan of Lord Venkateswara.
TTD issues the ticket at Tirumala only, there is an advance or prior booking needed for this darshan. Arrival in India should be less than 30 days for this category. After verification of documents will be allowed to purchase Rs.300 ticket at the counter.
NRI’s who holds OCI card also can get this facility by carrying their OCI card and also their valid passport.
NRI Darshan Process at Tirumala
- First, NRI pilgrims have to report at the Special darshan complex located at Tirumala.
- At the counter, a form has to be filled up with personal and visa details.
- Duly filled form, original passport, and xerox copy of the passport (along with visa) should be submitted to the TTD official.
- Upon verification, the TTD official provides his approval.
- Later you will be allowed inside the Special darshan complex where you have to purchase the Special darshan ticket.
Reporting Time & Place for NRI Darshan at Tirumala
- Reporting Time – 12:00 PM till 07.00 PM
- Reporting Place – Special Darshan Queue Complex (ATC Circle)
- Cost of the Ticket – Rs.300 (per person)
Supporting documents needed for this darshan.
- Original Passport.
- Xerox copy of Passport along with visa and Immigration details.
Guidelines for NRI Darshan :
- Criteria for this darshan is arrival in India should be less than 30 days.
- For kids below 12 years, entry is free.
- Grand Parents or any other relatives or friends will not be allowed for this darshan.
- There is no advance booking for this darshan.
- The ticket cost is Rs.300.
- Original supporting documents have to be produced at the time of entrance.