Angapradakshinam is one of the important vows taken by the pilgrim to show their devotion to the Lord, and thank Him for protecting them and fulfilling their wishes. The term ‘Angapradakshinam’ comes from two Sanskrit words ‘Anga’ meaning body, and ‘Pradakshinam’ meaning circumambulation.
During Angapradakshinam, the devotee lies prostrate on the ground with arms outstretched, facing the temple’s sanctum sanctorum, and offers prayers to the deity. The devotee then gets up, and rolls around the temple on the pathway called Vimana Pradakshinam, which is located inside the temple. While performing this act, the devotee continuously chants the name of the Lord “Govinda”.
Angapradakshinam is a beautiful and powerful practice that helps devotees deepen their connection with the divine and express their gratitude for the blessings received from the Lord.
TTD has stopped Issuing Angapradakshinam Tokens at Tirumala now.
Tokens can be booked in advance from the TTD website.
Tickets are issued Online for March, April and May,2023 month already.
Reporting Time & Place for Angapradakshninam
- Reporting Time – 01:00 AM
- Reporting Place – SED Complex, Vaikuntam-1
Pilgrims having the Angapradakshinam ticket only will be allowed. Pilgrims should come in traditional clothes. Dress Code. Male: Dhoti and Upper. Female: Saree/ Half saree / Chudidar with Duppata
- First, take a holy bath in the Swamy Pushkarini by 12 am.
- Should report at the Vaikuntam Queue Complex -1 (VQC-1) before 1.30 am.
- Around 3:00 AM gates will be opened for Ladies and then Gents after Suprabatham.
- Once inside the temple, pilgrims will be allowed to lie flat and roll around the temple with the help of Srivari Sevaks.
- After completion of One Pradakshinam, you are allowed to have Darshan.
- Small laddu will be provided as prasadam after the darshan.
Angapradakshnina tickets are currently issued Online mode in advance booking mode. Devotees can book only when the quota is released for specific month.
Click the link for booking ticket online : Click Here
- Tickets are issued free of cost.
- Daily 750 tokens.
- Tickets are not issued daily.
- Quota will be released for one month.
- Angapradakshinam is not allowed on Fridays and other important festival days.
- All the booking made are final: postponement/cancellation/advancement is not allowed.
- TTD reserve the right of cancellation under any circumstances.
- Luggage and electronic gadgets are not allowed.
Note: Currently, TTD has stopped issuing Angapradakshnina tickets at Tirumala now.
Below is the process for getting Angapradakshnina ticket at Tirumala.
- Tickets can be obtained at Pilgrim Amenities Complex – 1 (PAC-1), Tirumala.
- Aadhaar Card is required to get the ticket.
- Daily 750 tokens are issued free of cost on a first come first serve basis.
- The issue of tokens starts at 02.00 pm.
- On Fridays there is No Angapradakshinam.