Angapradakshinam is one of the important vows taken by the pilgrim to show their devotion to the Lord, and thank Him for protecting them and fulfilling their wishes.
During Angapradakshinam pilgrims lie prostrate and then roll around the temple, chanting the Lord’s name. It is performed in the Vimana Pradakshinam which is one of the pathways inside the temple.
TTD has not yet started Angapradakshninam darshan.
Guidelines of Angapradakshnina darshan:
- Angapradakshnina tickets are issued offline at Tirumala, there is no advance or online booking for this.
- Tickets are issued free of cost to Pilgrims on a first come first serve basis.
- Devotees have to collect the tokens on the previous day of Angapradakshinam.
- Angapradakshinam is not allowed on Fridays and other important festival days.
Angapradakshnina ticket issue place and timings:
- Tickets can be obtained at Pilgrim Amenities Complex – 1 (PAC-1), Tirumala.
- Aadhaar Card is required to get the ticket.
- Daily 750 tokens are issued free of cost on a first come first serve basis.
- The issue of tokens starts at 02.00 pm.
- On Friday there is No Angapradakshinam.
The procedure of performing Angapradakshnina:
- Pilgrims should come in traditional clothes.
- First, take a holy bath in the Swamy Pushkarini by 12 am.
- Should report at the Vaikuntan Queue Complex -1 (VQC-1) before 1.30 am.
- Around 3:00 AM gates will be opened for Ladies and then Gents after Suprabatham.
- Once inside the temple, pilgrims will be allowed to lie flat and roll around the temple with the help of Srivari Sevaks.
- After completion of One Pradakshinam, you are allowed to have Darshan and a small laddu will be provided as prasadam.