Divya Darshan is for the devotees who climb the steps to Tirumala either by Alipiri or Srivari Mettu footpath. TTD under the privilege darshan category provides the time slots for darshan tokens with less waiting time for the devotees coming to Tirumala by steps.
TTD runs free buses from the Railway station and Bus station to Alipiri and Srivari Mettu for the pilgrims who wish to reach Tirumala by steps.
TTD has stopped Issuing Free Darshan Tokens at Alipiri or Srivari Mettu footpaths.
Devotees can go far Darshan without Darshan tokens now.
Reporting Time & Place for Divya Darshan
- Reporting Time – As per the time mentioned in the ticket
- Reporting Place – Vaikuntam-1
- An Aadhaar card is required to get the token.
- Tokens are issued at the respective footpath only.
- Tokens are issued based on bio-metric and are not transferrable to other family members.
- For kids below 12 years, tokens will not be issued entry is free for them.
- Tokens will be checked at multiple places before reaching Tirumala.
- Carry the token till you collect the ladoo after the darshan.
Daily 14,000 tokens will be issued till the availability of Tokens. Tokens will be issued from midnight 12.
- Total Steps: 3550
- Total Distance: 9 km
- Open Time: 4 am till 10 pm.
- Approx time to reach: 3 to 5 hours based on each individual.
Daily 6000 tokens will be issued till the availability of Tokens. Tokens will be issued from 6am.
- Total Steps: 2388
- Total Distance: 2.1 km
- Open Time: 6 am till 6 pm
- Approx time to reach: 2 to 3 hours based on each individual.
- Free Transportation from the Bus stand and Railway Station to the location.
- Pilgrims can deposit their Luggage at Luggage Deposit Center located at Alipiri or Srivari Mettu, they can later collect the same at the Luggage counters in Tirumala.
- Bathroom facilities.
- Drinking water.
- Security who is accessible 24×7.