IRCTC Tourism runs one day package from Tirupati to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan) along with transportation.
The package is designed for those passengers who book their train/bus/flight tickets and reach Tirupati railway station on or before 07:00 hrs. This package starts and ends at Tirupati Railway station.
Only AC road transportation and Darshan (Without Accommodation)
- Pick up from Tirupati Railway Station in the morning by 08:00 hrs and travel to Tirumala.
- Darshanam (SED) of Lord Venkateswara will be done by 13:00 hrs (depending upon the rush).
- After lunch (at your own cost), travel back to Tirupati.
- Visit Tiruchanoor for the darshan of Sree Padmavathi Ammavaru (if time permits).
- Drop at Tirupati Railway station in the evening.
We recommend that you read carefully all the information before booking your tour package.
- A/c Road Transportation on sharing basis (SIC) for the entire tour.
- Darshanam (SED) at Tirumala.
- Travel insurance.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- Special Darshan ticket of Sree Padmavathi Ammavaru temple.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Food Service.
- Guide Service.
- Arrangement for offering for hair (Tonsure)
Darshan Timing: Darshan Timing of Lord Balaji starts at 10:00 am
Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims:
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans, etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
All Pilgrims/Tourists should carry/produce their personal ID cards (in original) with them prior to Darshan at Tirumala, if they fail to produce them, TTD Administration will not permit Darshan and IRCTC is not responsible for the same.