IRCTC Tourism runs one day package from Tirupati to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan) along with transportation.
The package is designed for those passengers who book their train/bus/flight tickets and reach Tirupati railway station on or before 07:00 hrs. This package starts and ends at Tirupati Railway station.
Only AC road transportation and Darshan (Without Accommodation)
- Pick up from Tirupati Railway Station in the morning by 08:00 hrs and travel to Tirumala.
- Darshanam (SED) of Lord Venkateswara will be done by 13:00 hrs (depending upon the rush).
- After lunch (at your own cost), travel back to Tirupati.
- Visit Tiruchanoor for the darshan of Sree Padmavathi Ammavaru (if time permits).
- Drop at Tirupati Railway station in the evening.
We recommend that you read carefully all the information before booking your tour package.
- A/c Road Transportation on sharing basis (SIC) for the entire tour.
- Darshanam (SED) at Tirumala.
- Travel insurance.