IRCTC Tourism runs one day package from Tirupati to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan) along with transportation.
The package is designed for those passengers who book their train/bus/flight tickets and reach Tirupati railway station on or before 07:00 hrs. This package starts and ends at Tirupati Railway station.
- Pick up from Tirupati Railway Station in the morning by 08:00 hrs and transfer to hills.
- Darshanam (SED) of Lord Venkateswara will be done by 13:00 hrs (depends upon the rush).
- After lunch at your own cost; visit Tiruchanuru for darshan of Sree Padmavathi Ammavaru (if time permits).
- Drop at Tirupati Railway station in the evening.
Full details of the package are given in the below link:
Package Tariff (Per Person) :
Child : Rs.990 (Age 5-11 years)
- A/c Road Transportation on sharing basis (SIC) for the entire tour.
- Darshanam (SED) at Tirumala.
- Travel insurance.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- Special Darshan ticket of Sree Padmavathi Ammavaru temple.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Food Service.
- Guide Service.
- Arrangement for offering for hair (Tonsure)
Pickup & Meeting Point Details:
IRCTC’s TIFC Counter, Platform No. 1, Near Main Entrance Tirupati Railway Station.
Contact Nos at Tirupati:
Pavan 8287932313, Eranna 8287932315