IRCTC Coimbatore Tirupati Train Package
To see the detailed information click on each Section, drop down will have the details.
Trip Tirupati will not do booking or will be providing availability for these packages. Booking has to be done by individuals.
IRCTC Tourism runs Train package for 1 Night/2 Days package from Coimbatore to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan).
Along with Tirumala darshan tour to surrounding holy places Sri Padmavati Temple and Srikalhasti Temple would give utmost spiritual satisfaction to devotees.
Tirumala, Srikalahasti, Tiruchanoor
Train, Cab, Hotel, Meal, Darshan Tickets, Guide and Insurance
|Onward Journey||Coimbatore | Train No.22616 | Tirupati Intercity Express | 06.00 hrs|
|Return Journey||Tirupati | Train No.22615 | Coimbatore Intercity Express | 14.00 hrs|
|Boarding Stations||Coimbatore Jn, Tiruppur, Erode Jn, Salem Jn, Jolarpettai, Katpadi Jn|
- Darshan Timing: Timing of Tourism packages starts from 10:00 am, based on your package darshan timings will change.
- Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims.
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- Only Traditional dress code is allowed, T-shirts, Jeans, is strictly prohibited.
- Departure from CBE at 06.00hrs by Train No 22616 – CBE TPTY Spl.
- Arrival TPTY at 13.20hrs, check in at hotel.
- Afternoon proceed to Tirumala for darshan of Lord Venkateshwara, return back to hotel and dinner.
- Overnight stay in hotel at Tirupati.
- Post breakfast checkout and proceed to visit Kalahasti Temple & Tiruchanur Padmavathi Ammavari Temple.
- Later drop by 14.00hrs to Tirupati Railway Station to board Train No 22615 – TPTY CBE Spl to Coimbatore.
- Arrival at Coimbatore Railway Station by 22.45hrs.
Terms & Conditions
- Confirmed to & fro train journey in 2S & CC.
- Transportation – by AC vehicle on SIC basis for the entire tour.
- 01 Night stay at Deluxe hotel in AC Rooms in Tirupati.
- Food: Off-board (other than train journey):
- Day 01 – 01 Dinner at Hotel
- Day 02- 01 Breakfast at Hotel.
- Seeghra Darshan Tickets of Lord Balaji at Tirumala and normal darshan tickets of Padmavati and Sri Kalahasti Temples.
- Services of Tour Guide – for Tirupati darshan only.
- Travel Insurance.
- All applicable taxes.
- All personal expenses extra like telephone, laundry, Porterage, still/Video Camera fee to sightseeing places.
- On-board (Train) Catering Services.
- Lunch Services in Hotel.
- Tonsuring and other religious rituals and performing any Special Pooja at the any of the temples mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any deviation from the above program.
- Services not mentioned under “Cost includes “will be additional.