IRCTC Mumbai Tirupati Train Package
To see the detailed information click on each Section, drop down will have the details.
Trip Tirupati will not do booking or will be providing availability for these packages. Booking has to be done by individuals.
IRCTC Tourism runs Train package for 3 Nights/4 Days package from Mumbai to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan).
Along with Tirumala darshan tour to surrounding holy places Kanipakam and Sri Padmavati Temple would give utmost spiritual satisfaction to devotees.
Tirumala, Tiruchanoor, Sree Kalahasthi
Train, Cab, Hotel, Meal, Darshan Tickets, Guide and Insurance
|Onward Journey||LTT, Mumbai | Train no.12163 | MGR Chennai Central SF Express | 18.45 hrs|
|Return Journey||Renigunta | Train no.12164 | Mumbai LTT SF Express | 20.50 hrs|
|Boarding Stations||LTT, Thane, Kalyan, Pune, Solapur|
- Darshan Timing: Timing of Tourism packages starts from 10:00 am, based on your package darshan timings will change.
- Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims.
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- Only Traditional dress code is allowed, T-shirts, Jeans, is strictly prohibited.
- Arrival at Renigunta railway station at 13:33 hrs.
- Proceed to hotel by Road. Hotel Check in.
- Evening Visit Shree Kaalhasti Temple and back to hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight Stay at hotel.
- After Breakfast checkout from hotel & proceed for Shri Balaji Darshan.
- Post Darshan Visit to Padmavati temple.
- Later Proceed to Renigunta station by road to catch return train 12164 at 20.50 hrs to Mumbai.
- Overnight train Journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Return Train ticket ex Mumbai (LTT to RU and back).
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in Tirupati.
- Meals: (1 Dinner (D2) + 01 Breakfast (D3) at Tirupati
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
- Darshan Pass of Balaji Temple
- Local Tour Guide (above 3 Passengers on day 3)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any increase in Railway fare.
- Any increase in Taxes.
- No Darshan Pass (Padmavati Temple & Kalahasti Temple).
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service / Mini bar shall be chargeable.
- All kind of tips to drivers, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
- All arrangements made by IRCTC are in the capacity of an agent, we will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike,curfew,accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled Trains, etc.
10.No Meal on Onboard Train Journey