3 Nights / 4 Days
IRCTC Tourism runs Train package for 3 Nights/4 Days package from Mumbai to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan).
Along with Tirumala darshan tour to surrounding holy places Kanipakam and Sri Padmavati Temple would give utmost spiritual satisfaction to devotees.
|Onward Journey||Everyday from LTT, Mumbai by Train no. 12163 at 18.45 hrs|
|Return Journey||Everyday from Renigunta by Train no. 12164 at 20.50 hrs|
|Boarding Stations||LTT, Thane, Kalyan, Pune, Solapur|
- Depart from LTT station by Train no. 12163/LTT-MAS Express at 18:45 hrs.
- Overnight train Journey.
- Arrival at Renigunta railway station at 13:33 hrs.
- Proceed to hotel by Road. Hotel Check in.
- Evening Visit Shree Kaalhasti Temple and back to hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight Stay at hotel.
- After Breakfast checkout from hotel & proceed for Shri Balaji Darshan.
- Post Darshan Visit to Padmavati temple.
- Later Proceed to Renigunta station by road to catch return train 12164 at 20.50 hrs to Mumbai.
- Overnight train Journey.
We recommend that you read carefully all the information before booking your tour package.
- Return Train ticket ex Mumbai (LTT to RU and back).
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in Tirupati.
- Meals: (1 Dinner (D2) + 01 Breakfast (D3) at Tirupati
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
- Darshan Pass of Balaji Temple
- Local Tour Guide (above 3 Passengers on day 3)
- Travel Insurance.
- Any increase in Railway fare.
- Any increase in Taxes.
- No Darshan Pass (Padmavati Temple & Kalahasti Temple).
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service / Mini bar shall be chargeable.
- All kind of tips to drivers, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
- All arrangements made by IRCTC are in the capacity of an agent, we will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike,curfew,accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled Trains, etc.
10.No Meal on Onboard Train Journey
Darshan Timing: Darshan Timing of Lord Balaji starts at 10:00 am
Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims:
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans, etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
All Pilgrims/Tourists should carry/produce their personal ID cards (in original) with them prior to Darshan at Tirumala, if they fail to produce them, TTD Administration will not permit Darshan and IRCTC is not responsible for the same.