1 Night / 2 Days
IRCTC Tourism runs two day package from Tirupati to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan). Along with Tirumala darshan tour to surrounding holy places Kanipakam and Sree Kalahasthi would give utmost spiritual satisfaction to devotees.
The package is designed for those passengers who book their train/bus/flight tickets and reach Tirupati railway station on or before 07:00 hrs. This package starts and ends at Tirupati Railway station.
- Pick up from Tirupati Railway Station / Tirupati Airport (After 7 AM in the morning) and transfer to hotel.
- After freshen up & breakfast (on your own), visit of Srinivasa Mangapuram & Kanipakam Temples.
- Lunch at your own cost.
- Visit of Sri Kalahasthi.
- Back to hotel. Overnight stay in Tirupati.
- Breakfast and check out hotel.
- Depart to Tirumala Hills at 08:00 Hrs for Special Entry Darshnam of Lord Venkateswara.
- Later visit Tiruchanuru Padmavati Temple.
- Drop at Tirupati Railway Station / Tirupati Airport by evening.
We recommend that you read carefully all the information before booking your tour package.
- Lunch, Dinner and any additional food.
- Food on Train.
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any personal expenses like portage at hotels, tips, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, etc.;
- Any camera fees, entrance/darshan tickets other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Hair tonsuring arrangements.
- Hotel Stay for Extra Hours.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- Special Darshan ticket of Sree Padmavathi Ammavaru temple.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Food Service.
- Guide Service.
- Arrangement for offering for hair (Tonsure)
Darshan Timing: Darshan Timing of Lord Balaji starts at 10:00 am
Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims:
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans, etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
All Pilgrims/Tourists should carry/produce their personal ID cards (in original) with them prior to Darshan at Tirumala, if they fail to produce them, TTD Administration will not permit Darshan and IRCTC is not responsible for the same.