IRCTC Mumbai Tirupati Flight Package
To see the detailed information click on each Section, drop down will have the details.
Trip Tirupati will not do booking or will be providing availability for these packages. Booking has to be done by individuals.
IRCTC Tourism runs Flight package for 1 Nights/2 Days package from Mumbai to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan).
Along with Tirumala darshan tour to surrounding holy places Srikalahasti and Sri Padmavati Temple would give utmost spiritual satisfaction to devotees.
Tirumala, Tiruchanoor, Sree Kalahasthi
Flight, Bus, Hotel, Meal, Darshan Tickets, Guide and Insurance
- Darshan Timing: Timing of Tourism packages starts from 10:00 am, based on your package darshan timings will change.
- Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims.
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- Only Traditional dress code is allowed, T-shirts, Jeans, is strictly prohibited.
- Departure from Mumbai at 05.25 hrs.
- Arrival at Chennai Airport at 07.35 hrs.
- Transfer from Chennai to Tirupati by Road.
- Check In to hotel.
- After Fresh up proceed for Shri Balaji Darshan and Tiruchanuru (Goddess Shree Padmavati) Temple.
- Transfer back to hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight Stay at hotel. (Dinner)
- After Breakfast checkout from hotel & proceed for Shree Kalahasti (Lord Shiva) Temple.
- Post Darshan, Lunch by own.
- Transfer from Tirupati to Chennai Airport by road to catch return flight at 22.05 hrs to Mumbai.
- Arrival Mumbai at 00.15 hrs. Tour End.
Terms & Conditions
- Return flight ticket ex Mumbai.
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in Tirupati.
- Meals: (1 Dinner (D1) + 01 Breakfast (D2))
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Tempo Traveler.
- Darshan Passes
- Local Tour Guide.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any increase in Airfare.
- Any increase in Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service / Mini bar shall be chargeable.
- All kind of tips to drivers, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
- All arrangements made by IRCTC are in the capacity of an agent, we will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike, curfew, accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights, etc.