1 Night / 2 Days
IRCTC Tourism runs Flight package for 1 Nights/2 Days package from Hyderabad to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan).
Along with Tirumala darshan tour to surrounding holy places Srikalahasti and Sri Padmavati Temple would give utmost spiritual satisfaction to devotees.
|Hyderabad – Tirupati (6E-2005)||13:00 hrs||14:05 hrs|
|Tirupati – Hyderabad (6E-7069)||21:00 hrs||22:35 hrs|
|Single Occupancy Per Person||Double Occupancy||Triple Occupancy Per Person|
|Rs. 16425/-||Rs. 14740/-||Rs. 14645/-|
Hyderabad - Tirupati - Kanipakam - Srinivasa Mangapuram - Srikalahasti - Tiruchanur - Tirumala - Hyderabad
- Early morning after breakfast and departure to Hill for Special Entry Darshnam of Lord Sri Venkateswara and back to hotel for lunch.
- Post lunch checkout from hotel and Visit to Srikalahasti and drop at Tirupati Airport.
- Board the flight and arrive at RGI Airport Hyderabad.
- After Breakfast checkout from hotel & proceed for Shree Kalahasti (Lord Shiva) Temple.
- Post Darshan, Lunch by own.
- Transfer from Tirupati to Chennai Airport by road to catch return flight at 22.05 hrs to Mumbai.
- Arrival Mumbai at 00.15 hrs. Tour End.
We recommend that you read carefully all the information before booking your tour package.
- Air tickets [Hyderabad-Tirupati-Hyderabad Round Trip]
- 1 Night A/c Hotel accommodation at Tirupati (24 Hrs)
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunches & 1 Dinner. (Fixed Menu)
- Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary Seat in Coach Tour on A/C Vehicle. The vehicle will not be at disposal, it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (Point to point basis)
- Darshan at Tirumala, Tiruchanur, Srikhalahasti, Kanipakam & Srinivasa Managapuram.
- In Hotel for an extra adult/Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- Guide Services.
- Travel Insurance.
- All applicable taxes for the above services.
- Escort services during tour.
- Any increase in airfare.
- No airport transfers at Hyderabad. Clients have to arrange Hyderabad airport transfers own. There will not be any IRCTC representative at RGI airport.
- Breakfast on Day 01 and Dinner on Day02.
- Laddu Parasadam for child less than 12 years.
- In-flight meals.
- Any increase in Airport taxes, fuel surcharge, etc.
- Meals are pre-set & Choice of menu is not available.
- All kinds of tips to drivers, guides, representative, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wine, mineral water, food and drinks other than mentioned in the regular menu.
- Any service not specified in the inclusions.
- Food and beverage available in the room.
- All arrangements made by IRCTC are in the capacity of an agent. IRCTC will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike, curfew, accidents, and injuries, delayed or cancelled flight etc.
- All entrance tickets at sightseeing places.
Darshan Timing: Darshan Timing of Lord Balaji starts at 10:00 am
Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims:
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans, etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
All Pilgrims/Tourists should carry/produce their personal ID cards (in original) with them prior to Darshan at Tirumala, if they fail to produce them, TTD Administration will not permit Darshan and IRCTC is not responsible for the same.