2 Nights / 3 Days
IRCTC Tourism runs Flight package for 2 Nights/3 Days package from Vizag to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan).
Along with Tirumala darshan tour to surrounding holy places Kanipakam, Srinivasa Mangapuram, Tiruchanoor and Srikalhasti Temple would give utmost spiritual satisfaction to devotees.
|Vizag – Tirupati (6E – 7063)||09:55 hrs||12:10 hrs|
|Vizag – Tirupati (6E – 7063)||07.50 hrs||09.35 hrs|
Adult on Single Occupancy
Adult on Double Occupancy
Adult on Triple Occupancy
- Board the flight from Vishakhapatnam Airport at 09.55 hrs. Arrive at Tirupati Airport at 12.10 hrs.
- Pick up from Tirupati Airport and proceed to Hotel for check-in, fresh up at Hotel.
- Lunch on direct payment by guest.
- Post lunch visit of Kanipakam & Srinivasa Mangapuram.
- Back to Hotel in the evening. Dinner and rest.
- After early breakfast, at 07.00 hrs proceed towards Tiruchanur Temple and Shri Kalahasthi.
- Early Lunch at own cost. at 12.00 hrs.
- After lunch proceed to Tirumala, Special Entry Darshan of Lord Venkateswara (depends upon the rush on that particular day).
- After Darshan drop at Back to Hotel in the evening.
- Dinner and rest
- Early Morning Check out from Hotel by 05:00 hrs and drop at Tirupati airport to board the flight to Vishakhapatnam at 07:50 hrs.
- Arrival at Vishakhapatnam at 09:35 hrs.
We recommend that you read carefully all the information before booking your tour package.
- Air tickets [Vishakhapatnam -Tirupati- Vishakhapatnam round trip]
- 2 Nights A/c Hotel accommodation at Tirupati .
- 1 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners. (FIXED MENU)
- All Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Coach on sharing basis.
- Darshan at Tirumala, Tiruchanur, Srikhalahsti, Kanipakam & Srinivasa Mangapuram.
- In Hotel for an extra adult/Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- Guide Services.
- Travel Insurance
- All applicable taxes for the above services.
- Escort services during tour.
- Any increase in airfare.
- Lunch on Day 01 to Day 03, Breakfast on Day 01 and Day 03
- No airport transfers at Visakhapatnam. Clients have to arrange Visakhapatnam airport transfers own. There will not be any IRCTC representative at Visakhapatnam airport.
- Laddu Prasadam for Child less than 12 years
- In-flight meals.
- Any increase in Airport taxes, fuel surcharge, etc.
- Meals are pre-set & choice of menu is not available.
- All kinds of tips to drivers, guides, representative, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wine, mineral water, food and drinks other than mentioned in the regular menu.
- Any services not specified in the inclusions.
- Food and beverage available in the room.
- All arrangements made by IRCTC are in the capacity of an agent. IRCTC will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike, curfew, accidents, and injuries, delayed or cancelled flight, etc.
Darshan Timing: Darshan Timing of Lord Balaji starts at 10:00 am
Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims:
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans, etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
All Pilgrims/Tourists should carry/produce their personal ID cards (in original) with them prior to Darshan at Tirumala, if they fail to produce them, TTD Administration will not permit Darshan and IRCTC is not responsible for the same.