IRCTC Bengaluru Tirupati Darshan Package
To see the detailed information click on each Section, drop down will have the details.
Trip Tirupati will not do booking or will be providing availability for these packages. Booking has to be done by individuals.
IRCTC Tourism runs Bus package for 1 Nights/2 Days package from Bengaluru to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan).
Along with Tirumala darshan you can also have darshan of Sri Padmavati Temple and other darshan of other important temples in this package.
Bus, Fresh up, Darshan Tickets, Guide
- Darshan Timing: Timing of Tourism packages starts from 10:00 am, based on your package darshan timings will change.
- Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims.
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- Only Traditional dress code is allowed, T-shirts, Jeans, is strictly prohibited.
- Arrival to Tirupati around 03.30hrs, freshen up at hotel.
- Proceed to visit Tiruchanur temple.
- Darshan of Goddess Padmavathi, Alamelu Mangapura.
- Proceed from Tirupati to Tirumala in link Non A/c bus around 08.00am.
- Leisure time for head shave (If time permits). Have Sheegra darshan of Lord Venkateswara between 10.30am to 01.30pm. Later collect Laddu Prasadam and travel back to Tirupati around 02.00pm.
- Return from Tirupati around 03.30pm and arrival to Bengaluru City around 09.00pm.
- Tour ends.
Terms & Conditions
- Onward & Return journey by Multi axle AC Bus.
- Freshen up facilities at hotel for bath & change on sharing basis (3Adults and a child (max) in 01 room).
- Tirupati to Tirumala uphill transfers by APSRTC Non A/c Link bus
- Tirumala Balaji Sheegra Darshan Ticket
- Services of Tour Guide at Tirupati
- Visit to temples as per the itinerary
- 02 x 500 ml packaged drinking water
- Travel Insurance
- Cost excludes all meals.
- Any personal expenses/extra like telephone, drinks, porterage etc.
- Any services not mentioned in the above list of inclusions.
- Hair Shave/Mundan charges at Tirumala.
- Still/video camera entrance charges.
- Any deviation from the tour itinerary.