IRCTC Chennai Tirupati Darshan Package
To see the detailed information click on each Section, drop down will have the details.
Trip Tirupati will not do booking or will be providing availability for these packages. Booking has to be done by individuals.
IRCTC Tourism runs Bus package for 1 Day package from Chennai to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan).
Along with Tirumala darshan you can also have darshan of Sri Padmavati Temple and other darshan of other important temples in this package.
Bus, Darshan Tickets, Guide
- Darshan Timing: Timing of Tourism packages starts from 10:00 am, based on your package darshan timings will change.
- Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims.
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- Only Traditional dress code is allowed, T-shirts, Jeans, is strictly prohibited.
- 05.00 hrs: Depart from T.Nagar (Venkatanarayana Road, Near TTD Temple)/Chennai. Proceed to Tirupathy.
- 09.30 hrs: Arrival Tirupathy. Proceed to Tirumala by RTC Bus. Balaji Darshan.
- 13.00 hrs: Return to Tirupathy by RTC bus.
- 15.30 hrs: Visit Tiruchanur Temple.
- 16.30 hrs: Proceed to Chennai.
- 21.30 hrs: Drop at T.Nagar (Venkatanarayana Road, Near TTD Temple)/Chennai.
Terms & Conditions
- Travel by 40 seater AC Bus (or) AC Tempo Traveller (12 Seater)
- APSRTC (Non AC) bus service from Tirupathy to Tirumala and back.
- Rs.300/- Darshan at Tirumala.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- 01 Ladoo per adult