3 Nights / 4 Days
IRCTC Tourism runs Train package for 3 Nights/ 4 Days package from Hyderabad to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan).
Along with Tirumala darshan you can also have darshan of Sri Padmavati Temple and other darshan of other important temples in this package.
|Onward Journey||Train No. 12734 / Narayanadri Express at 17:45 hrs|
|Return Journey||Train No. 12733 / Narayanadri Express at 18:25 hrs|
|Boarding Stations||Secunderabad Jn, Nalgonda, Miryalaguda, Lingampalli, Guntur Jn|
Hyderabad - Tirupati - Kanipakam - Srinivasa Mangapuram - Srikalahasti - Tiruchanur - Tirumala - Hyderabad
- Arrive Tirupati at 05:55 Hrs.
- Pick up and transfer to hotel.
- After freshen up, depart to Srinivasa Mangapuram and Kanipakam Temples.
- Later visit Sri Kalahasthi & Tiruchanuru Temple.
- Return to hotel.
- Overnight stay in Tirupati
- Breakfast and check out hotel.
- Depart to Tirumala by 08:30 Hrs for Special Entry Darshan of Lord Venkateswara (Darshan depends on the rush).
- Drop at Tirupati Railway Station to board Train No. 12733 Express at 18:25 Hrs.
- Overnight Journey.
We recommend that you read carefully all the information before booking your tour package.
- Train journey in Sleeper for Standard Class & 3AC for Comfort class.
- AC Accommodation at Tirupati for both Standard & Comfort class.
- AC Road Transportation in shared vehicle for both Standard & Comfort class.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Special Entry Darshan at Tirumala & Regular Darshan at other temples as per itinerary.
- Food Service: 1 Breakfast
- Tour Guide Service.
- Travel Insurance.
- All applicable taxes.
- Food on Train or any additional meals other than specified.
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any personal expenses like portage at hotels, tips, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, etc.;
Any camera fees, entrance tickets other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Hair Tonsuring arrangements.
Darshan Timing: Darshan Timing of Lord Balaji starts at 09:00 am
Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims:
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans, etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
All Pilgrims/Tourists should carry/produce their personal ID cards (in original) with them prior to Darshan at Tirumala, if they fail to produce them, TTD Administration will not permit Darshan and IRCTC is not responsible for the same.