IRCTC Vizag Tirupati Train Package
To see the detailed information click on each Section, drop down will have the details.
Trip Tirupati will not do booking or will be providing availability for these packages. Booking has to be done by individuals.
IRCTC Tourism runs Train package for 3 Nights/4 Days package from Vizag to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan).
Along with Tirumala darshan tour to surrounding holy places Siripuram, Kanipakam and Srikalhasti Temple would give utmost spiritual satisfaction to devotees.
Siripuram (Golden Temple), Kanipakkam, Tirumala, Srikalahasti
Train, Cab, Hotel, Meal, Darshan Tickets, Guide and Insurance
|Onward Journey||Vishakhapatnam | Train No.17488 | Tirumala Express | 14:00 hrs|
|Return Journey||Tirupati | Train No.17487 | Tirumala Express | 20:30 hrs|
|Boarding Stations||Vishakapatanam, Samlakot Jn, Rajamundry, Eluru, Annavaram, Vijayawada|
- Darshan Timing: Timing of Tourism packages starts from 10:00 am, based on your package darshan timings will change.
- Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims.
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- Only Traditional dress code is allowed, T-shirts, Jeans, is strictly prohibited.
- Arrival at Tirupati Railway Station early in the morning at 04:05 hrs.
- Pick up from Tirupati Railway Station and transfer to hotel and check in.
- After freshen up and breakfast, proceed to visit Kanipakam and Sripuram.
- Lunch at own cost.
- Back to hotel.
- Dinner & night-stay at Tirupati.
- After early breakfast at 07.00 hrs proceed towards Tiruchanur Temple followed by Shri Kalahasthi Temple.
- Early Lunch at own cost. at 12.00 hrs After lunch proceed to Tirumala, Special Entry Darshan of Lord Venkateswara (depends upon the rush on that particular day).
- After Darshan back top hotel, rest for an hour, if time permits.
Check out and after Dinner or with packed dinner drop at Tirupati Railway Station by 20.00 Hrs with Packed dinner in the evening for boarding train no.17487.
- Departure of the train is at 20.30 hrs.
Terms & Conditions
- Train journey by 3A/SL class.
- Deluxe A/c accommodation as per the itinerary.
- A/c road transportation as per the itinerary.
- Off-board meals – Food service: 02 Breakfast & 02 Dinner (In case delay in Darshan of Shri Balaji, instead of Dine in, 1 packed Dinner on Day 03 shall be provided).
- Special Entry Darshan at Tirumala, Darshan ticket of Kanipakkam & Tiruchanur only.
- Service of Guide
- Travel insurance.
- Toll, parking and all applicable GST.
- Any services not mentioned in above inclusions and all expenses of personal nature
- All On-Board Food & Lunch on Day 02 & Day 03
- All Entry/Darshan tickets to monuments & mentioned sightseeing places except otherwise mentioned in inclusions.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.