IRCTC Vijyawada Tirupati Train Package
To see the detailed information click on each Section, drop down will have the details.
Trip Tirupati will not do booking or will be providing availability for these packages. Booking has to be done by individuals.
Train, Cab, Hotel, Meal, Darshan Tickets, Guide and Insurance
- Darshan Timing: Timing of Tourism packages starts from 10:00 am, based on your package darshan timings will change.
- Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims.
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- Only Traditional dress code is allowed, T-shirts, Jeans, is strictly prohibited.
- Arrive Tirupati at 05:10 Hrs. Pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Freshup and Breakfast at Hotel.
- Check out and depart to Tirumala by 09:00 Hrs for Special Entry Darshan of Lord Venkateswara.
- Back to hotel for lunch.
- Later visit Tiruchanuru (if time permits only).
- Drop at Tirupati Railway Station to board Train No.
- 17487 Express at 20:30 Hrs.
- Overnight Journey.
- Train journey in Sleeper for Standard Class & 3AC for Comfort class.
- AC Accommodation at Tirupati for both Standard & Comfort class.
- AC Road Transportation in shared vehicle for both Standard & Comfort class.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Special Entry Darshan at Tirumala & Regular Darshan at other temples as per itinerary.
- Food Service: 1 Breakfast
- Tour Guide Service.
- Travel Insurance.
- All applicable taxes.
- Food on Train or any additional meals other than specified.
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any personal expenses like portage at hotels, tips, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, etc.;
- Any camera fees, entrance tickets other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Hair Tonsuring arrangements.