1 Night / 1 Day
Karnataka Tourism (KSTDC) runs a daily package tour from Bengaluru to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan).
- VIP Sheerga Darshan feciliuties at Lord Sri Venkateswara Temple Tirumala.
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and
- LTC facilities for State , central, and PSUs employees
- 03.00 am to 05.00 am Fresh up at Tirupati
- 05.15 am to 06.00 am Darshan of Goddess Padmavathi, Alamelu Mangapura
- 06.15 am Breakfast at Triupati
- 07.00 am Change of bus at Alipiri Transit Bus Stand
- 08.00 am to 11.00 am Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara, Tirumala
- 11.00 am to 11.30 am Shopping at Tirumala
- 11.30 am to 12.30 pm Tirumala to Tirupathi
- 12.45 pm Stop for lunch
- 02.00 pm Departure for Bengaluru
- 08.00 pm Tour ends at Bengaluru