To see the detailed information click on each Section, drop down will have the details.
Trip Tirupati will not do booking or will be providing availability for these packages. Booking has to be done by individuals.
Karnataka Tourism (KSTDC) runs a daily package tour from Bengaluru to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan).
- VIP Sheerga Darshan feciliuties at Lord Sri Venkateswara Temple Tirumala.
- Well chalked out itinerary, giving enough time to visit all the important sightseeing places.
- Professional guide who will engage and enrich your knowledge about tourist spots and
- LTC facilities for State , central, and PSUs employees
Bus, Fresh Up, Darshan Tickets and Guide
- Darshan Timing: Timing of Tourism packages starts from 10:00 am, based on your package darshan timings will change.
- Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims.
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- Only Traditional dress code is allowed, T-shirts, Jeans, is strictly prohibited.
05:00 am Arrival to Thirupati : Check in to the hotel and fresh up and Breakfast
07:00 am – 05:00 pm Visit to Lord Sri Venkateshwara Swamy, Kapila Theertha, Alamelu Mangapura, Srinivas Mangapura
08:00 pm Night Halt at Tirupathi
- 05:00 am – 06:00 am Visit to Sri Govidaraya Swami Temple
- 07:30 am – 11: 00 am Kalahasti: Visit to Sri Kalahasteshwara Swamy Temple
- 11:00 am Departure from Kalahasti
- 07:00 pm Arrival to Bengaluru