1 Night / 2 Days
IRCTC Tourism runs two day package from Tirupati to Tirumala along with a Seegrah darshan ticket (300rs darshan). Along with Tirumala darshan tour to surrounding holy places Kanipakam and Sree Kalahasthi would give utmost spiritual satisfaction to devotees.
The package is designed for those passengers who book their train/bus/flight tickets and reach Tirupati railway station on or before 07:00 hrs. This package starts and ends at Tirupati Railway station.
- Pick up from Tirupati Railway Station in the morning and check-in Hotel.
- Freshup and depart to Karvetinagaram (40 Kms) to visit Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple.
- Later depart to Nagari (30 Kms) to visit Kariya Manikya Swamy Temple.
- Later visit Sri Kashi Vishweshwara Swamy Temple and return back to Tirupati (50 Kms).
- Visit Kodandarama Temple, Isckon Temple.
- Overnight stay in Tirupati.
We recommend that you read carefully all the information before booking your tour package.
- Lunch, Dinner and any additional food.
- Food on Train.
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any personal expenses like portage at hotels, tips, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, etc.;
- Any camera fees, entrance/darshan tickets other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Hair tonsuring arrangements.